m above the ground
m from the beach
Welcome to the Port Brzeźno!
The Port Brzeźno rope course park is an attraction for the whole family. It is a fantastic place where you can experience an amazing adventure at high altitude with a large dose of adrenaline.
We provide professional care and service of experienced instructors, which will allow you to take part in an amazing adventure. We guarantee great fun and active recreation in the fresh air in the seaside area close to the pier in Gdańsk Brzeźno.
For our guest we offer five rope courses:
- Junior course: It is for children at age 3 to 10 years. This course contains 10 obstacles.
- Low course: This course contains 13 challenging obstacles from sky bridges to ziplines. It is designed for children be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 145 cm while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
- Middle course: This course contains 19 challenging obstacles: sky bridges, balance beam, double zipline and much more. It is designed for people be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 155 cm while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
- High course: This course contains 19 challenging obstacles: sky bridges, swinging logs, a Tarzan Jump and much more. It is designed for people be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 165 cm while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
- Adrenaline Jump: This course is a downward jump, from the 8m high, in the trajectory of the pendulum. The jump provides a lot of adrenaline and extreme sensations. It is designed for people be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 155 cm while keeping their feet flat on the ground and their weight is less then 110 kg.
Your safety is our priority
Port Brzeźno rope park, as one of the first in Poland, has been equipped with the CLiC-iT® ADVENTURE safety system. The system prevents the risk of completely unhooking from the safety rope during overcoming rope courses. The system allows everyone to enjoy their aerial adventure at their own pace without feeling rushed or slowed down.
Before your’s aerial adventure, you have theoretical training and then practical training on training routes. Our instructors are always available to assist when you encounter a challenging obstacle. They are also there to monitor safety and ensure that everyone is doing their part to stay safe and have fun.
We are located in the center of Gdańsk, in the Reagan Park area. From our park is only 300 meters to the one of the must-visit attractions at Gdańsk: pier at Brzeźno. We are close to beach and we are covered by forest so after exercises at our rope courses you can go for lovely walk.
Got a large group (8 people or more) bring the whole crew to Port Brzeźno for an aerial adventure they’ll NEVER forget!
We can organise dedicated visit at our park for you i.e. we can prepare a bonfire and we can open park only for you.. and many more.
Complete the online inquiry form on the right and we will get back to you —>
Ropes course price list
Opinions of our guests
PARK LINOWY PORT BRZEŹNO
Gdańsk, Deptak do molo w Brzeźnie na przedłużeniu Al. Jana Pawła II (Wejście A)
skrzyżowanie ul. Czarny Dwór i Al. Jana Pawła II, dalej spacer deptakiem w kierunku Molo w Brzeźnie
tel.: 570 237 497
GODZINY OTWARCIA od 14 CZERWCA 2021:
PONIEDZIAŁEK – PIĄTEK
15.00 – 20.00
SOBOTA – NIEDZIELA
10.00 – 20.00
KASA ZAMYKANA jest o godzinie 19.30